Thursday 29 November 2007

Finally got the ID Card


4 December 2007. As planned, today we picked up the ID. Alhamdulillah its already done, just like they said that it would take a week. I feel relieve that everything is doing well. And not so complicated as other documents. Plus, its cheap. I think we only paid for less than 2 euro. Now im officialy temperory citizen in Slovenia :-) With this ID its easier for me to do the trip outside Slovenia, especially later we will be on Schengen countries. And if i want to visit my family in Indonesia, and when i go back here I dont need to carry that permit paper (which is in Slovenian language, not english - tanya kenapa?!?!?!, hehehe ... ), just showing my Slovenian ID card to immigration. It has bilingual language, English and Slovenian, so im sure they can understand it :-).

No comments: