Tuesday 4 December 2007

Visiting Sonja



3 December 2007.Last night Boža (the lady with pink pulover) invited me to visit her bestfriend's house, Sonja (the lady with blue pulover) because she just brought a cat. Of course i am really excited to go since im a cat lover :-) Back to my hometown, Surabaya, i have lot of cats, they are anggora, persian, and mixed of it. I think now i have around 15 at home. Before it was more, but we sold them. I miss them so much!! Anyway, Sonja's cat is very adorable and friendly. I can hold him without any problem, unless when he is playing with the dog. Yes, Sonja also have a small very cute dog. They get along well together. Too bad i didnt take the picture. Ah yes, the cat's name is Tormac ( hope i am not mistaken :-) . Its a Reggy doll type.

No comments: