Friday 21 December 2007

Chrismast's Concert in Velenje






14 December 2007. It's my first year to see chrismast's decoration abroad. Surely it's more glorious than in Indonesia. Many 'bling-bling' lights and decoration along the roads, and in the centre of town. Of course, also a big christmast tree. It makes Slovenia so live and joyfull, since usually during the night it's like a dead town ... roads are so empty and dark. Very different than Surabaya or Jakarta when city is become so live during the night. I guess electricity is so expensive here.
Ah yes, we also went to Chrismast's concert. My father in law's boss was one of the singer so he invited us to see. Again, it's my first time to see a chrismast concert ... well it's because i am not a christian. But here, chrismast is belong to everyone (just like Idul Fitri in Indonesia). December is a happy month for everybody so lot of activities like concerts, sales and fair in town. Anyway, I enjoyed the concert. They sang beautifuly and everyone seemed so touched by their lovely voice. I even almost cried to hear it :-) They sang not only christmast songs but also some other popular songs. Other thing that impressed me besides the voice is how they are so creative in the costumes. It's so simple but really chick and elegant.

No comments: