Tuesday 27 November 2007

New Haircut


22 November 2007. Today I got a new haircut. Boža kindly took me to her hairdryser friend. Since i am not sure if i will look okay with short hair, then i just fix my hair's shape and cut a bit, and make a 'poni' in front :-) I have a doubt of making a huge change with my hair. Takes year for me to have this long hair, and its such a shame if i have to cut it short. Therefore i actually wanted to look a bit different ... maybe someday when i have a gut, i will do it, and of course money ... since haircut cost expensive here :-D And today i had it free since Boža kindly paid it.
When Grega saw me, he asked what is the change? cause he didnt see any change on me :-) Maybe he expected i will be home with short green hair, hehehe ... Oh well i like it so doesnt matter what he thinks, hahaha ...

No comments: