Wednesday 14 November 2007




13 November 2007. Since winter is approaching, we decided to get me a new boots that would be suitable for icy roads. And when i walked around the center, i see this shop 'Paprika' which selling shoes has 20 % discount for all stuffs, including the leather boots that i wanted. I told Grega about it. So after having the lunch, we went there to check with my father in law as well. And instead getting only one boots, i got another special boots with thick layer and rubber pad for walking in thick ice road so i wont get slip. I just realized for almost 6 months living here, i had already bought 4 pairs of shoes ; 1 for spring, 1 for autumn, and 2 for winter. I didnt know so many shoes i need to live here, hehehe ... while in Indonesia you can have only 1 or 2 shoes for all the year :-)

No comments: