Sunday 18 November 2007

Its snowing!!!!




17 November 2007. It's snowiiiiiiiiiiiiiinng!!!! Yes, correct ... im so excited when i see the snow is falling in our town, Brezno. I've been looking forward to see snow since the first time I stepped my foot in Slovenia. Actually it was falling since last night, but i couldn't see it clearly. I only looked up from the windows. It was like a powder falling down from the sky :-)
And today, when i got up, quickly i opened the bedroom's window, and i see everything is already WHITE!!!Looks so beautiful and i cant help myself to take pictures of it. Then, even it's cold outside, i opened the door a bit so i can touch it. Feels so smooth in my hands and quickly turn into cold water ...bbrrrrr!!!! I feel like 'orang udik' or as Tukul said 'Katrok' hahahaha ...

No comments: