Thursday 29 November 2007

Take care Slovenian ID card

28 November 2007. I've been living in Slovenia 7 months now and already hold a temperory residence permit for 5 years, but i still dont have ID card or in Indonesia we called it 'KTP'.I dont know why i cant get it the same time i got my permit. Or take care of it right away. Anyway, since Slovenia will be on Schengen country this December, so we are going to take care the ID since we plan to go to Vienna during that month. That way i dont need to carry my permit paper (yes it's on paper not stamp in my pasport :-)). So today at 4:30 afternoon, after my husband returned from work, we went to administration unit. Requirements are only pasport, copy of my residence permit, 1 photograph, and a proof of marriage registration. They said it will be ready in a week. So next week i will have Slovenia KTP :-D

2 comments:

obby_babeuh said...

mbak'e mbok ojo inggris nuise...

inyong ora mudheng...

obby_babeuh said...

mbak'e mbok ojo bhs inggris...?!

inyonge ora mudheng..