Tuesday 18 March 2008

Winter is not over YET ?!?!?!









YES it seems so!! This morning when i woke up, I was surprise when i see everything is all white and snow is falling so much. Still falling till now when i am writing this blog. Its been a while since the last snow. Last night when we went to sleep, we heard rain was falling. But never expected it would be a snow later on. I thought winter is over already and i somehow expected the weather is going to be warmer, especially today. But I thought wrong. I dont know if this one gonna stop soon. I hope so since i dont have my winter boots here. If not, then i have to walk on my other boots very carefully since the roads will be slippery cause of the ice.

2 comments:

Die Seite 13 said...

oya? ditempat aku malah ternag benderang loh hehehe.

Tatie said...

Disini bersalju sekarang non ...jalan2 licin dan becek ... jadi males keluar rumah.