Thursday 27 March 2008

Going back to train fencing ...

25 March 2008. Finally after years ... Grega is going back to train fencing. Before he couldn't do it due the training schedule which was too early, it was around 4 pm. Now they have it at 6 pm, which is suitable time for him. He started to do this sport since he was kid, and also been in some competitions, not just around Slovenia, but also abroad. As well as his brother, Matej. And today, I went with them, not for training ... but just watching what they are doing there. To me it's quite interesting sport ... you are just like a knight or a warrior with the sword and you have the battle to win :-) Yet, I dont know if I can do it, eventhough he wants me to train with them, so that he can have someone to beat, hehehe ...

No comments: