Wednesday 28 July 2010

Letter for him


28 July 2010.

My dearest husband,

Today is the day, 4 years ago when we promised to each other for better and worst.... We have been through so many things ... sharing the laugh, tears, sadness and happiness together. And 10 years we've known each other. It's amazing how time flies so fast without we realized it. I know I am away of being a perfect wife ... I oftenly annoyed you and made you nervous with my silly attitudes like kept playing my fingers around your face and nose ( can't help it because your nose is bigger than mine, hehehe), I am not a good money maker (hopefully will get better someday), oh ... ya I am a very bad map reader ( always get us lost when we went on a trip :-D), but you have to admit I am quite good chef in our kitchen and feed you well, aren't I ? hehehehe ... Oh well, at least I am not that bad and good on something ... Bad news is ... you are stuck with me ... have to take me as the package ... no way back ... you already signed the contract 4 years ago when you said 'saya terima nikahnya ... ' :-D So my dear husband, happy 4th anniversary of our marriage ... may we share this laugh and tears in many years ahead hand in hand. 4 years is just a little step of the marriage ... still so many challenges ahead we need to conquer. Hopefully we can make it to the end ... I love you ... Rada te imam, for better and worst I am yours and You are mine.

P.S : made this note because I am better in writing then talking .... my brain is totally messed up with Indonesian, English and Slovenian. Most of time I already lost in translation ... I guess you know that already, hehehehe ....

1 comment:

Achmad Supardi said...

Wah Tik, hebat juga ya. aku nggak pede kalau harus bilang ginian. Malu. sumpah.