Thursday 3 April 2008

No more cold ...

Now its not about the weather ... but about the refrigerator. Yup!! from now on I dont need to deal with cold stuff out from our old refrigerator since we have a new one, with better setting temperature and also more spacious ... enough space to put all stuffs inside :-) We got Electrolux with quite good price ... its not too cheap yet not so expensive as well.Good thing we got additional Merkur card as wedding gift. Eventhough we still need to pay quite a lot :-D
The old friedge actually is still working, but problem is everything got frozen inside. The setting for the temperature seemed not working. Everytime I wanted to cook, I had to take out vegetables or meat at least 1 hour before so that my hands won't freeze :-) Once I put tofu and when I wanted to cook it, it turn out like ice rock :-D
With this new one, we have more space to store a lot of goods. I like it because it has saparate compartments. The fridge for freezing goods is down while the upper part is for everyday stuffs. The important thing is now all goods will store normally.

No comments: